|Seach This Site|
Sale Price $5.60
Listen to a free companion podcast!
On a cruise vacation, getting there is half the fun—or more. Even if you’re a land lubber, this guide will get you ready and eager to set sail. You’ll learn what to expect and how to enjoy every minute—on board or in port. As the authors write, “The captain does the driving, the chef does the cooking, the bartenders do the pouring, and the stewards make your bed.” You unpack once and then relax and enjoy.
Discover how to pick the cruise for you and choose great things to do, with:
- Reviews of the best cruise lines and specifics such as the best ships for families, best romantic cruises, best party cruises, best small ship cruises, and more
- Overviews of popular cruise ports in the Caribbean, Alaska, the Mediterranean, the Mexican Riviera, Hawaii, and New England and Eastern Canada
- Special icons that point out Bargain Alerts, Heads Ups (warnings about tourists traps, unsafe neighborhoods, etc.), and Kid-Friendly options
- Info on onboard entertainment and activities, food, spa offerings, shopping, gambling, and children’s activities
- Recommendations on the top attractions and best shore excursions at popular ports
- Details on everything from passport requirements to packing tips, and from embarkation day to clearing customs
Like every For Dummies travel guide, Cruise Vacations For Dummies 2007 helps you make the most of your vacation. It includes:
- Down-to-earth trip-planning advice
- Info on the best ships for every budget
- Tips on sightseeing at ports of call
- Handy Post-it Flags to mark your favorite pages
Whether you’re looking for adventure on the high seas or laid-back fun in the sun, get your sea legs and get set for smooth sailing with this friendly guide.
Sale Price $0.01
Sale Price $0.27